Oath Keeper Jessica Watkins wasn’t planning to storm the Capitol on Jan. 6 with her mace, taser, and nightstick only.
After more than two months of preparation and training, the Army veteran was prepared to “fight hand to hand” to take over the Capitol. Then, there was the “quick reaction force” she helped set up—an armed group that would be lingering outside D.C., ready to bring guns to Watkins and other Oath Keepers “if it gets bad” or if Trump somehow ordered them to storm the city.
“I’m no doctor. I’m a soldier. A medic with a rifle, maybe, but a solider [sic]. I will hurt/kill those who try to hurt/kill me or others,” Watkins said in one text message, according to a detention memo filed Thursday.
- Newly Recruited Soldier Commits Suicide In Bauchi
- Superhero Bits: ‘The Falcon and the Winter Soldier’ Details, New ‘Secret Invasion’ Characters & More
- Parler social network drops lawsuit against Amazon
- JT Claps Back At Lil Uzi Vert’s Ex Brittany Boyd On Twitter
- Lady laments as Doctor advised selling her eggs to him to raise funds for business