Former President Barack Obama took aim at “certain right-wing media venues” on Monday night for obsessing over cultural hot-button topics such as “critical race theory” in an effort to “monetize” white resentment over the nation’s changing demographics.
In a wide-ranging interview with CNN anchor Anderson Cooper, America’s first Black president spent much of his time discussing how the issue of race relations affected his time both in and out of the White House.
Asked whether he felt he told “the story of race in America enough” while he was president, Obama said that when he “tried to describe why it is that we are still not fully reconciled with our history,” his words were often exploited by his political rivals to sow division among white voters.
- Putin Thanks Biden for Inviting Him Back Center Stage
- Biden Snaps at CNN Reporter After Putin Summit: ‘You’re in the Wrong Business!’
- A Photo Of Twene Jonas Having A Good Time With His White Sugar Mummy Pops Up
- ‘I Was Wrong’: MMA Fighter Rosi Sexton Apologizes to Fallon Fox for Transphobic Comments
- ‘Did I Hurt You?’: Accused Killer Grills 11-Year-OId Son in Grisly Double-Murder Trial