Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki has hailed the ruling of the Federal High Court in Abuja, which dismissed the certificate forgery suit instituted brought against him by the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Obaseki described the ruling as a victory for the rule of law and truth.
Obaseki made this known in a statement issued on Saturday.
“The verdict of the Federal High Court, delivered by Honourable Justice Ahmed Mohammed is well-received and a victory for the rule of law.
“It was a most needless attempt by desperate individuals trying to undo the will of the people through the backdoor but we are happy today that justice and truth have prevailed.
“My profound gratitude goes to the judiciary who have stood indefatigably for truth and justice; the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR); my party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP); our party leaders and members; my teeming supporters; the good people of Edo State and all Nigerians,” he said.
The post Obaseki Hails Court Verdict, Says Ruling ‘Victory For Truth, Rule Of Law’ appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- Protesters storm Ebonyi court over judge’s recusal from PDP case
- Protesters storm Ebonyi court over judge’s recusal from PDP case | Newspot
- Supreme Court Declines Family’s Request To Unfreeze Abacha’s Foreign Accounts
- Abacha Loot: Supreme Court dismisses appeal by brother to late Abacha to unfreeze accounts
- ICPC Drags Ex-Buhari Aide, Obono-Obla To Court For Certificate Forgery, N19.9m Fraud