Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, has slammed billionaire business man, Obi Cubana, over his extravagant funeral ceremony for his late mother.
Last week, the socialite buried his late mother at Oba, Anambra, which saw all the Nigerian celebrities flying in to the state to attend the burial.
This caused social media buzzing all weekend as photos and videos from the lavish burial hit every one talking.
However, seems Uche Maduagwu is not impressed as he took to social media to slam Obi as he claims the road to where the billionaire mother was buried is untarred
Sharing photo of the billionaire club owner on his Instagram page, Uche wrote;
“Dear Obi, abeg did u spend half of what was SPRAYED at Oba on any of your mums #birthdays wen she dey alive? Hmmm… jesus wept. Anyways, i am just a celeb, wetin i know?
“According to section 21 of the CBN act, 2007, a person who spray the #Naira risk imprisonment for a term not less than six months but why are the billionaires who sprayed money at #Obatown still walking #like kings on the street?
Cubana oga claim to be WEALTHY yet the road to where he did his mama burial remain untarred, so many primary #schools in oba no get roof, not even boreholes for clean water maybe his own billions na only for #party not oba development”
- “Obi Cubana should’ve given foreign scholarships to Oba youths instead of spraying money” – Uche Maduagwu
- Veteran Actress, Onyeka Onwenu Slams Obi Cubana Over Lavish Burial
- Obi Cubana reacts to Jaruma saying her ‘Kayanmata’ can’t work on him because he has ‘spiritual protection’
- Obi Cubana Reacts To Jaruma Saying Her ‘Kayanmata’ Can’t Work On Him
- Obi Cubana has spiritual protection, my Juju can’t work on him – Jaruma