The senior pastor of the Household of God Church International Ministries, Chris Okotie has disclosed that the #EndSARS protest is a divine intervention to awaken the “moribund spirit of the Nigerian brotherhood”.
Recall that protesters for over 14 days have demonstrated against police brutality and extra-judicial killings across the country.
This was contained in a statement released by Okotie on Friday.
Okotie said “the power that now approaches is neither political, religious, ethnic nor even – terrestrial”.
“Rather, it devolves from the Creator who endowed man as a free moral agent,” he said.
The post Okotie speaks on #EndSARS protest, says it is divine intervention to free the oppressed appeared first on Within Nigeria.
- Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Wrong
- Edo: Obaseki, Police synergise on curbing insecurity
- Larry King, the Interviewer Who Talked to (and Married) Them All, Dead at 87 After COVID Diagnosis
- Rivers Govt Denies Responsibility As Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja
- Oyetola launches juice production company in Osogbo