Popular Nigerian businessman and ex-husband of Tonto Dikeh, Olakunle Churchhill has gifted his grandmother a new house.
The business mogul took to his Instagram page to share a photo of the building he acquired for his grandmother who has also been instrumental to his success in life.
His caption acknowledges his grandmother’s efforts.
”Sending warmest wishes for your new home. You deserve the best grandma you are my everything congratulations”, it reads.
Information Nigeria recalls the Ondo State-born businessman and philanthropist took to his account on his son, King Andre’s 5th birthday to wish him a happy birthday despite his rancour with Tonto Dikeh.
See his post below:
The post Olakunle Churchhill Gifts His Grandmother A House (Photo) appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- Actor Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates 65th Birthday
- Kiddwaya’s mother celebrates son ahead of 28th birthday tomorrow
- Wendy Williams EX-Husband Throws Birthday Party For ‘Other Woman’ Sherina
- Ex-BBNaija Housemate Erica, Celebrate Kiddwaya’s Birthday With A Funny Photo
- Relationship Between Kristin Cavallari & Jeff Dye Heating Up As They Get More Serious While ‘Taking It Really Slowly’