The Police have arrested two masquerades who allegedly robbed residents of Melege community in Owo Local Government Area of Ondo State.
The masqueraders identified as Sheriff Ojo and Muhammed Lukman were arrested after they allegedly robbed one Adinoyi Mohammed of N370,000 and his mobile handset.
Spokesperson of the State Police Command, Funmi Odulami, confirmed the incident.
“The two suspects who paraded themselves as masqueraders, inflicted injury with cutlasses on one Adinoyi Mohammed, dispossessed him of the sum of ₦370,000.00, a handset valued ₦32,000.00 and a shirt valued at ₦2,500.00.”
“They also inflicted injury on the victim’s father, Saliu Ajayi before leaving the scene of the incident but they were apprehended by security agents within the town.
“Two cutlasses, charms and masquerade clothes were recovered from them and the two suspects had been arrested and will soon be charged to court while effort is ongoing to arrest the other fleeing masqueraders.”
- Man In Trouble After Killing His Wife Over Jealousy
- Prisoners Celebrate As Shatta Wale Arrives Ghanaian Maximum Prison
- NDLEA Intercepts 2060kg Heroin, Others At Lagos Airport, Ondo, Edo, Kano
- Man Murders Neighbor After His Cat Entered His House
- Zamfara: police confirm kidnapping of 3 potential body members
Subscribe to Get More News via Email
- Find out the truth – the tuple report will be released on Wednesday
- Bitcoin charges $ 64,000 as Tesla ATH pushes Elon Musk to $ 250 billion in net worth
- MacOS Monterey deployment now: how to download
- Iranian governor slapped during speech by another Govt official (Video)
- Iris Scanning Worldcoin Idea Fuels Objections From Privacy Advocates — Snowden Says ‘Don’t Catalog Eyeballs’