Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Venita Akpofure has revealed that walking out of her marriage was a choice she didn’t take lightly.
Venita Akpofure sought for a divorce from her ex-husband, Terna Olusola Tarka amidst claims that he w as violent. The couple shared two daughters before they split.
She was engaged in an interview with Punch, where she opened up on her failed marriage and the rumours that circulated.
She said: “One of the toughest decisions I have made was leaving my marriage. It became known to the public about seven months after I had moved out of my matrimonial home.
I am grateful that I had a great support system that really helped me through that period. Being a single mother is not easy, especially if ones work a lot. I had to multi-task to make sure I’m there for my kids. I don’t consider being in the limelight as a fulfilment. Fulfilment, for me, comes from within, which is when I am meeting personal goals and providing for my kids.”
In other news, Venita recently hit out at a real estate agent for denying her a contract after she refused to offer herself for the job.
She lamented and said: “This industry is not beans . All is smoke and mirrors . I prayed to God to be able to provide security for my girls. Some time ago I was to go into business with a real estate company. Was so excited for my first home which was heavily discounted on the journey of independence”
“The company was well established and boasted a roster of worthy influencers. I was welcomed and I felt at home with the brand. Unfortunately for me the “media head” who also has a similar industry background, decided I looked like his ex wife and carried my matter on his head.”
The post ”One Of The Toughest Decisions I Have Made Was Leaving My Marriage”- BBNaija star, Venita Akpofure appeared first on Newzandar News.
- “She Is Too Real” – Reactions As Mercy Johnson Was Seen Playing In The Rain With Her Kids
- Bank-Omotoye: How The Dream of Becoming a Doctor Failed, But No Regrets
- Tonto Dikeh Made You Who You Are – Uche Maduagwu Slams Churchill For Subtly Shading Tonto
- Bill Gates Planned To Leave Kids A ‘Miniscule’ Amount Of Inheritance — Is Melinda About To Change That?!
- Should We Tell Him About D’banj And Banky W – Reaction As Man Claims Davido Is Loyal To His Women