Just one person was shot overnight in the five boroughs, according to preliminary police reports.
A 21-year-old man was struck in the arm at 1:40 a.m. Saturday while standing on Westchester Avenue near Castle Hill Avenue in The Bronx, police said.
The wounded man was taken to Jacobi Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries, cops said.
Police said they did not have a description of a suspect and the investigation is ongoing.
Metro | New York Post
- Tokyo Olympics Shooting LIVE: Manu Bhaker, Rahi Sarnobat in action in 25M Pistol Qualifications – Follow LIVE Updates
- 18-Year-Old Boy Who Stabbed 28-Year-Old ‘Runs Girl’ To Death, Arrested
- Billionaire Developer Mulls Closing NYC Tourist Hot Spot After 14-Year-Old Leaps to His Death
- Rapper Money Mitch Commits Suicide In Deadly Shootout!!
- Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty – PDP To Buhari