It is no longer news that the Yoruba Nation agitator, Sunday Igboho has been captured in Cotonou, Benin Republic in an attempt to fly to Germany on Monday night.
Likewise, Nnamdu Kanu whose objective is to fight for IPOB breaking out from Nigeria arrested in Kenya and detained till this moment.
A lot of reactions from Nigerians as many believe the Government can go any length to stop any threat whatsoever but choose to pamper Fulani Herdsmen and Boko Haram for unknown reasons.
Boko Haram has been in existence for many years and has been terrorizing the nation nothing has been done, they have instead enjoyed negotiations, rehabilitation and scholarship for hunting Nigeria rather than being treated the language they understand.
See What Nigerians Are Saying:-
Arresting Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho Proves Govt Can Also Stop Bandits But They Like It
What are your opinions?
- Sunday Igboho to Benin court: “I fled Nigeria to avoid being killed”
- Igboho To Benin Court: I Fled Nigeria To Avoid Being Killed
- What Will Happen If Sunday Igboho Is Released Now – Lawyer
- Buratai asked for Igboho to be handed over to him but was told Benin Republic follow the rule of law – Falana
- Buratai Visits Benin Republic President Amid Igboho Saga (See Photos)