The Republic of Biafra, was a secessionist state in West Africa that existed from May 1967 to January 1970 during the Nigerian Civil War.
No doubt, Biafra is the hope of every Igbo man or woman. They believe once the actualize it, their problems are over.
But I don’t think so.
LEADERSHIP: If Biafra comes to reality, who will be elected as the president or prime minister? Nnamdi Kanu of course and that’s the issue here. His followers (IPOB members) would insist. In fact leadership problem is the main reason why Igbo politicians don’t want to support Biafra referendum now.
You think Anambra man will allow Abia man rule over him? Or a Rivers man will? Lol
DISCRIMINATION: The IPOB members will remind you when the time comes that you never supported them when they were agitating to be free to create an independence country of their own. They will remind you that you are the minorities, you should know your place and stay at where you belong.
This must surely happen. It is happening already.
The Republic Of Biafra Might Be Worse Than Nigeria If It Eventually Comes To Reality
YOU MAY AGREE OR DISAGREE
Drop your comment below
- Biafra: Ohanaeze Youths Roasts Southeast Govs For Disowning IPOB
- Latest Biafra/IPOB News For Monday, June 21st, 2021
- Biafra: Igbos will lose more if Nigeria breaks up – Okorocha
- Southeast govs misleading people with Igbo presidency – Biafra group on anti-IPOB comments
- DID YOU KNOW? Biafra Cannot Solve The Current Problems In Igboland (See Why)