The moment that the royal family have been anxiously waiting for ever since Meghan Markle and Prince Harry walked out on the pomp and circumstance of the royal family is finally upon us.
Yes, Meghan’s doing Oprah!
It was announced today that Meghan will sit down for a primetime interview with her friend Oprah Winfrey on CBS, to be aired on Sunday March 7 at 8pm, almost exactly a year after the couple moved to the U.S.
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s ‘Almost Unsurvivable’ Time In The Royal Family — Couple Will Reveal All To Oprah! Sneak Peek HERE!
- Prince Harry Tells Oprah He Left the Royals Because He Feared Meghan Markle Would Suffer Like Princess Diana
- Prince Harry and Prince William Are Not Speaking, and the Oprah Interview ‘Will Not Help’
- CNN’s Chris Cuomo Awkwardly Acknowledges Allegations Against Brother Andrew Cuomo
- A Citrus Squeezer is the Unexpected Gadget Every Kitchen Needs