Bill O’Reilly is attempting to once again silence Andrea Mackris, the former producer who in 2004 settled a sexual-harassment lawsuit with the then-Fox News star and earlier this month told her story in vivid detail to The Daily Beast.
Mackris was scheduled to appear Wednesday morning on ABC’s daytime talk show The View, but on Tuesday evening O’Reilly was granted a temporary restraining order against his ex-staffer, effectively canceling her TV hit in the process.
“We were notified late yesterday about a temporary restraining order issued by a court against Andrea Mackris. We decided to postpone her interview pending further developments,” an ABC spokesperson said in a statement to The Daily Beast. “We look forward to welcoming her to The View at a later date.”
- DSS Produces Eight Out Of 12 Sunday Igboho’s Aides In Court
- Belarus Olympian Krystsina Tsimanouskaya Defects to Poland, Fearing for Her Lifer
- Camilla Parker Bowles’ Nephew Reportedly Sold ‘Access’ to Prince Charles
- Her Murder Was Tied to Ted Bundy. Then the Case Went Cold.
- Mary Trump Calls Out Meghan McCain: She Doesn’t Have the ‘Courage’ to Face Me