Popular media personality, Toke Makinwa, has condemned the arrest of Mr Macaroni and other End SARS protesters by the Nigeria police on Saturday at the Lekki toll gate.
Macaroni was arrested alongside some protesters at the Lekki toll gate on Saturday morning.
Makinwa, reacting, accused the Nigerian government of constantly looking for how to make its citizens bleed.
The fashion enthusiast insisted that the Nigeria Police were arresting peaceful protesters who voted Lagos State Governor, Babajide-Sanwo-Olu, in office.
On her Twitter page, Makinwa wrote: “A government constantly looking for how to make its citizens bleed, bad governance, police brutality, poverty, extortion, lack of Jobs, failed educational system, and the list is endless, what is our offense? #EndSARS #EndBadGovernanceInNigeria #Lekkitollgate.”
“Nigeria can really really really test you, Lagos state government you need the youth, @jidesanwoolu police arresting peaceful protesters that voted you in to office is a low blow, it is an abuse of our fundamental right to peacefully protest #EndSARS #Lekkitollgat.”
“A couple of days ago Obalende was on fire, who did you arrest? Where was the police???? This is so tiring, our tired is tired. #Freetheprotesters #EndSARS #EndPoliceBrutality.”
The post Organisers of BBNaija clear air on audition for season 6 appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Lagos Panel To Hear Testimonies Against Army In Absentia – Newspot
- Lagos Panel To Hear Petitions Against Military Despite Their Absence – Newspot
- Gov Bala Reveals Who The ‘Man In Aso Rock’ Is To Him
- Police Kill Nine Bandits, Arrest 10 Suspected Marauders In Katsina – Newspot
- IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Only Way To Evade Arrest, Threat By Buhari’s Govt