Days after the death of Yoruba actress, Mrs. Folake Aremu, popularly known as Orisabunmi, her younger sister Mrs. Janet Ademola, has reportedly died.
Naija News reports that the death of Mrs. Ademola was made known on Saturday Gbenga Onisola, her nephew.
Recall that Orisabunmi’s brother and head coach of Kwara Falcons Basketball Club, Steve Onishola had died barely 24-hours after his sister’s demise.
Onishola’s death was confirmed to newsmen by Kwara Basketball Association chairman, Joseph Adeyemo.
He passed away at the age of 71 on Thursday, January 7, 2021, after a few days illness. The deceased before his exit was a member of the Silver-winning team at the 2018 edition of the Kwese Premier League.
Ademola, who was mourning her elder sister’s death, had in an interview with The PUNCH on Friday, described her elder sister as her best friend, a caring sister and a mother with a rare heart of love.
She had said, “The death of my elder sister, Mrs Folake Aremu, is very painful because of what she stood for in our lives as family members. She was very friendly and caring; she never left her siblings untended. We are pained because she stood in as a good mother for all of us.
“As the last child of the family, she took very good care of me. We were very close and used to each other. She gave her best to ensure that I was well catered for. She was a selfless fellow. She was very humane and she persevered a lot. She would not underrate anyone.”
- Shock As Veteran Nollywood Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Dies At 83
- The Historic Meaning Behind Joe Biden’s Unusual Middle Name, Robinette
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Cole Emhoff, Kamala Harris’s Stepson
- 20-year-old girl locked up in abandoned house for five years rescued in Osun
- Diego Maradona’s doctor forged the football icon’s signature to get medical records, prosecutors confirm