Dunkin’ is welcoming its Spider Donut back to menus nationwide, and you can try one for free if you’re one of the lucky e-gift card winners of the Dunkin Door sweepstakes happening now!
Through October 31st, you can trick-or-treat at Dunkin’s augmented reality door for a chance to instantly win $1,000 or a Dunkin’ e-gift card to use towards trying a Dunkin’ Peanut Butter Cup Macchiato or Spider Donut – no costume required!
To play, just use your mobile phone to visit dunkindoor.com, where you can point your phone at any door to “ring the doorbell.” When the virtual door opens, you’ll be able to see if you’re a winner.
The prizes up for grabs are as follows:
- 1,900 will win a $5 Dunkin’ e-gift card
- 500 will win a $10 Dunkin’ e-gift card
- 1 lucky winner per day (19 total) will score a check for $1,000!
Dunkin’s Spider Donut is frosted with orange icing and topped with a glazed chocolate Munchkins donut hole treat with chocolate drizzle for legs and white drizzle for its eyes.
This sweet-not-scary treat joins the new Peanut Butter Cup Macchiato at participating Dunkin’ restaurants through Halloween only. This new drink was inspired by the iconic peanut butter cup, with layers of bold Dunkin’ espresso, chocolate, and peanut butter flavors.
You can trick-or-treat at the Dunkin’ Door once per day between now and Halloween, so be sure to come back tomorrow if you go away empty-handed today. The game resets each day at midnight, so try again early the next day for your best chance of winning!
Subscribe to Get More News via Email
- Find out the truth – the tuple report will be released on Wednesday
- Bitcoin charges $ 64,000 as Tesla ATH pushes Elon Musk to $ 250 billion in net worth
- MacOS Monterey deployment now: how to download
- Iranian governor slapped during speech by another Govt official (Video)
- Iris Scanning Worldcoin Idea Fuels Objections From Privacy Advocates — Snowden Says ‘Don’t Catalog Eyeballs’