Over 50 persons were on Tuesday kidnapped along the Tegina-Minna road in the Rafi Local Government area of Niger State, Nigeria.
Information Nigeria gathered that bandits ambushed 3 vehicles conveying 9 passengers each at Kundu town, not far from Zungeru town.
The source who narrated the story said the kidnapped victims were taken to an unknown destination while their buses were left parked at the roadside.
An official of the government, who confirmed the incident, said nothing has been heard from the kidnappers.
Calls made to the Police PRO of Niger State Police Command, SP Wasiu Abiodun, seeking reaction to the incident went unanswered.
- Gunmen strike again in Ibadan, abduct female soldier, two others
- Kidnappers Flee After Attempt To Abduct Students Of Plateau State University Backfires
- WAHALA!! Angry Husband Kills Imam He ‘Caught In Bed’ With His Wife In Niger State
- 15 Kidnapped Persons Rescued By Police In Kaduna
- Insecurity: 6 northern govs unite to fight banditry, terrorism