The owner of an illegal Queens nightclub was arrested after scuffling with deputies conducting an early Sunday morning raid, authorities said.
About 75 people were found boozing and smoking hookah inside the basement club on Roosevelt Avenue in Woodside, according to the city’s Sheriff’s Office.
The underground nightspot was closed off by heavily fortified doors, and the space itself was found to be tainted with a high a level of carbon monoxide, authorities said.
Marco Chacon, 41, the club’s owner, is accused of trying to physically restrain deputies during the bust.
He was issued desk appearance tickets for obstructing governmental administration, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and organizing a nonessential mass gathering.
Chacon faces other charges as the club lacked a valid state liquor license, authorities said.
Sixty-three of the revelers are facing fines for violating the state’s COVID-19 order barring nonessential mass gatherings.
The post Owner of illegal Queens nightclub fights with deputies during raid appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Wife Of Mexican Drug Lord ‘El Chapo’ Arrested At US Airport – Newspot
- El Chapo’s Wife Arrested in Virginia on Drug Trafficking Charges
- Trick Daddy Lands A Plea Deal Following His 2020 DUI & Cocaine Possession Arrest (Update)
- DaBaby Accused Of Allegedly Knocking Rental Property Owner’s Tooth Out In Confrontation Over Unauthorized Music Video
- See The 8-year Old Dog That Is Richer Than Most Musicians In Nigeria (Photo)