He reacted in a statement issued on his official Twitter handle on Friday.
Makinde stated that his administration is probing the alleged high-handedness of some members of the security outfit.
He stressed that his administration will not allow security operatives to harass and intimidate members of the public.
The governor assured the people of the state that their welfare and security remains a top priority to his administration.
Makinde, however, urged the people of the state to remain calm and allow members of the corps to perform their legally authorized duties.
The post Oyo Govt Probes Allegation Of High-Handedness Against Amotekun Corps appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- President Trump to vacate White House hours to Biden swearing-in
- Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks
- President Buhari makes new appointments, renews others at River Basin Development Authorities
- Amotekun dismisses officer over killing of 21-year-old man in Ibadan
- Amotekun operatives shoot, kill 21-year-old man in Ibadan