Get out your phones: it’s time to set a reminder and block off a weekend. POPSUGAR can exclusively reveal that Amazon Prime Video will be dropping all 10 episodes of Panic on May 28. The series is adapted from Lauren Oliver’s bestselling novel of the same name, and fans of the book will be glad to hear that the author wrote all the episodes herself, in addition to serving as a creator and executive producer. HarperCollins has also released a new edition of Panic with an updated book cover in honor of the series, which is available for preorder now.
If you haven’t read the book, you’re in for a bumpy ride. Without giving too much away, the story follows several recent high school grads who partake in their town’s annual (unsanctioned) game that promises big thrills – and a giant pot of money at the end. If you liked The Wilds, chances are good that you’ll be into this series as well. It’s going to be an intense Memorial Day weekend!
- SO SAD!! Uber Driver Allegedly Killed After Accepting An ‘Offline Ride’
- The Circle’s Lee Swift Has Written Over 35 Erotic Novels, and They Sound Steamy AF
- Could HBO Be Remaking That Disappointing Game of Thrones Finale? Fans Sure Hope So
- Tecno’s Spark 7 Is Here With An Unbeatable Pre-Order Game
- Tools Up! announces Garden Party, a trio of DLC episodes