The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has branded a list of ‘prayer points’ against Fulani herders circulated on social media Fake news.
In a tweet on Saturday, Adeboye said he never published it and he never asked anyone to issue it on his behalf.
The so-called ‘prayer points’ partly read,
“The Fulani Moslems, well-organized, have encircled us with high calibre arms and ammunition pretending they are cattle-rearers, wait for orders to overrun our land and kill our people. They have perfected their strategies.
“Now, oh Lord, arise and defend us; contend with those that contend with us.
“Oh Lord, protect us. Stop them from destroying our farmlands, raping our women, killing our people, burning our houses, kidnapping and robbing us.”
But the 78-year-old cleric urged the general public to ignore the so-called ‘prayer points’ as he did not come up with it.
“Calvary greetings! Please ignore this prayer point titled, “Prayer from Daddy G. O. Adeboye”,” he captioned a copy of the so-called ‘prayer points’.
“It is not from me and I have not assigned anyone to come up with it. I am not associated with the content neither the author of the content. Please beware of such! God bless you!” he added.
- House Of Reps Demands Release Of Pastor Abducted By Boko Haram
- Bandits Kidnapping Schoolchildren Is Better Than Killing Residents
- Buhari Makes Fresh Appointment, Seeks Senate Confirmation
- Fulani vs Sunday Igboho: We Will Not Give Southwest Food Until… – Miyetti Allah
- There Won’t Be Any Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe – Miyetti Allah