A social media user has taken to micro-blogging platform, Twitter to reveal that a pastor allegedly paid a native doctor to hold rain and prevent it from ruining his crusade.
According to the tweep with username, @dj_wHacky, this happened in Ozuoba near Port Harcourt in Rivers state.
Usually whenever someone is about to be buried or a major event is slated to be held in some rural communities in Nigeria, native doctors known as rainmakers are hired to stop rain from falling that day.
They perform incantations and in some cases, sacrifices to appease the gods so that rain would not ruin the event or occasion.
Sharing the story, @dj_wHacky wrote;
“Nothing person nogo see for this Port Harcourt Rain, Pastor wan do crusade for ozuoba, e go pay rainmakers to hold rain 😂😂😂”
See the post:
- Colombian linked to assassination of Haitian president captured in Jamaica
- As the Crypto Economy Nears $3 Trillion, Top 10 Crypto Exchanges Hold Over $206B, More Than 7%
- Top Nigerian Newspaper Headlines For Today, Saturday, 23rd October, 2021
- Former Plastic Surgeon Reveals How He Killed His Wife And Threw Her Out Of A Plane
- Bybit Is Now Offering 3% Bonuses on Deposits
Subscribe to Get More News via Email
- London Irish stun Exeter for first win of season
- Bitcoin “still bullish” even as BTC price drops to $ 50,000 – analysis
- DMX real estate battle gets even MORE complicated as alleged 15th heir surfaces pretending to be his child
- Man Who Won Over N410m In Lottery Says He Simply Wants To Buy Slippers And Toothbrush
- Man Puts Himself Up For Sale Due To Hardship In The Country