Nigerian singer Peter Okoye has shown men what kind of Valentine’s gift they will get from their wives for Valentine’s Day.
He urged men not to overdo it and try to please their ladies on Valentine’s Day.
In a recent Instagram story post, the member of the defunct band Psquare shared a photo of tailored boxers and said it was what men should expect.
The photo featured a couple’s face printed on the crotch area of the underwear.
Sharing the photo, he wrote:
“Dear men, before you kill yourself on what to get her for Valentine, this is what you’re about to get from her. #meahavesuffered.”
- Beyoncé Surprised Andra Day With “Huge Congratulations” After Her Golden Globes Win
- “Men are Scum, Women are scum, I am done with men” – Angela Eguavoen wages war on men after Series of heartbreaks
- Nengi Shares Throwback Photo
- Frustrated Jackson Locals Are Nearing Two Weeks With No Water
- 21 Of The Funniest Nigerian Tweets From February 2021