Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) have arrested seven suspected internet fraudsters in Benin City, Edo State.
WITHIN NIGERIA gathered that the suspects were apprehended on Friday, February 12, based on actionable intelligence by the Commission.
The arrested suspected were identified as Agbi Alaba Favour, Aigbata Wilson, Chukwudi John, Momodu Abdulmalik, William David, Acien Simeon, and Otasowie Osariemen.
Items recovered from the suspects include laptop computers, mobile Phones, a Toyota Camry car, and a Mercedes-Benz GLK 350.
According to EFCC, the suspects have made useful statements and will be charged to court as soon as investigations are completed.
The post PHOTO: EFCC arrests seven suspected internet fraudsters in Benin appeared first on Within Nigeria.
- Police kill four suspected sea pirates, armed robber in Akwa Ibom
- Court Convicts 11 Internet Fraudsters in Port Harcourt
- Rochas Okorocha Spends Second Night In EFCC Custody As He Fails To Earn An Administrative Bail
- EFCC arrests Imo state governor, Sen. Rochas Okorocha
- Okorocha Arrested By EFCC Over Money Laundering