The Executive Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu has presented a 5 million Naira cheque to the best graduating student of the Lagos State University (LASU).
Recall that Governor Sanwo-Olu had promised to give Shotunde the cash prize as well as a scholarship at the LASU 24th Convocation ceremony which held on Wednesday, Dec 16.
A student identified as Oladimeji Shotunde whose mother is a trader and his father a mechanic emerged as the overall best graduating student of the school.
He had a cumulative grade point average CPGA of 4.95 from a total CGPA of 5.00 scale academic performance.
Governor Sanwo-Olu also presented a cheque of 5 million Naira to the Best Master’s Degree student of the school, Olabanjo Olusola Aanu, who finished his Master’s Degree in Computer Science with a Grade Point of 5.0.
The post PHOTOS: Sanwo-Olu fulfils his promise, presents N10m cheque to LASU best graduating students appeared first on Within Nigeria.
- Randy lecturers attempted to sleep with me – Bayelsa first-class law graduate
- COVID-19 spike: Again, Sanwo-Olu extends “work -at- home” order to workers till Feb
- Sex For Marks: ‘How Randy Lecturers Almost Force Me To Bed’ – Eradiri
- Kaduna varsity dismisses lecturer for sexually harassing female student
- Lagos’ll give Ndubuisi Kanu befitting burial, says Sanwo-Olu