Pippa Middleton and James Matthews are expanding their family! Pippa’s mother, Carole Middleton, confirmed the news during an interview with Good Housekeeping UK, when she casually made reference to her new grandchild. “I hope to see more of my family than I could last year, including, of course, my new grandchild,” she told the publication.
News that Pippa and James were expecting their second child first broke in December 2020. At the time, a source told Page Six that the couple were “thrilled” and “the entire family is delighted.” Pippa and James have yet to confirm the news themselves.
- Kogi Couple In Trouble For Burning 12-Year-Old Child With Hot Electric Iron
- Prince Philip ‘Thought Extremely Fondly’ Of Prince Harry Amid Megxit Drama
- Rachael Kirkconnell Left ‘Devastated’ After She & Matt James Call Off Any Chance Of Getting Back Together
- Netflix Renews ‘Bridgerton’ For A Third & Fourth Season
- I’m 26, And I don’t Know My Dad