Uche Maduagwu has called on Joe Biden to place a visa ban on the former Nigerian President, Goodluck Jonathan for signing the Nigeria undemocratic anti-gay law. This comes after President Joe Biden appointed a bisexual into his cabinet.
READ ALSO: SEE The Incridible Interior Of Timaya’s Mansion In Lekki – Photos
After the election of the Americans, One of the laws President Joe Biden passed was the freedom for the people of the LGBTQIA; Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer individuals. This decision made citizens and other LGBTQI’s in other countries happy. They applauded him for a “best” decision.
Meanwhile back in Nigeria, actor Uche Maduagwu took to his page on Instagram and declared himself gay. He was seen in lady’s lingerie in series of photos. In a recent development, the actor has come out to call on the US president to put a ban on former President Goodluck Jonathan for infringing on the rights of the citizens.
READ ALSO: Even Our Grammy Winners Prefer Ghana To Nigeria – Reno Omokri Drags Buhari Administration
The post Place Visa Ban On Jonathan Goodluck -Uche Maduagwu Tells US President, Joe Biden appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Why El-Rufai Is Angry With Jonathan – Reno Omokri
- Ex President Obasanjo Reveals How Buhari Has Been Paying Ransoms To Kidnappers
- ‘Tonto Dikeh Borrows Cars’- Oye Kyme Reveals What Bobrisky Told Her
- Footballer Aaron’s Estranged Wife, Chinwe Chooses “Inner Peace,” As She Goes Clubbing Amidst Breakup Rumors (VIDEO)
- Freed Students Still Undergoing Rehabilitation – Kaduna Government