The Nigerian police has arrested the suspected killers of Abdukareem Na’Allah, the eldest son of Senator Bala Na’Allah.
Abdulkareem, a pilot, was killed in August at his home in Kaduna.
An aide to Senator Na’Allah said in a statement last month that the killers strangled the 36-year-old pilot to death after entering his room through the roof.
The police also confirmed that the younger Na’Allah was strangled to death.
“The report has it that the assassins forcefully gained access into the resident of the deceased at Umar Gwandu Road Malali, Kaduna during the night hours, choked him to dead in cold blood and made away with his Lexus SUV to an unknown destination,” Kaduna police command spokesman ASP Mohammed Jalige said in August.
- Coronavirus: UAE reports 94 cases of Covid-19, 123 recoveries, 1 death
- Buhari Covering Up Boko Haram Sponsors While Setting Up Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu: Omokri
- Walmart Allows Customers to Buy Bitcoin at 200 Stores
- Man In Trouble After Killing His Wife Over Jealousy
- Spanish Banks Interested in Offering Crypto Assets to Their Customers
Subscribe to Get More News via Email
- Find out the truth – the tuple report will be released on Wednesday
- Bitcoin charges $ 64,000 as Tesla ATH pushes Elon Musk to $ 250 billion in net worth
- MacOS Monterey deployment now: how to download
- Iranian governor slapped during speech by another Govt official (Video)
- Iris Scanning Worldcoin Idea Fuels Objections From Privacy Advocates — Snowden Says ‘Don’t Catalog Eyeballs’