A popular Cameroonian blogger and LGBT activist has claimed that one of the Big Brother Naija 2021 contestants had sent her a DM in 2019 but she didn’t reply.
Big Brother Naija, is a Nigerian reality competition television series, based on the Big Brother television franchise, in which, contestants live in an isolated house and compete for a large cash prize and other material prizes, at the end of the show by avoiding being evicted from the house by viewers who vote for their favourite housemates to remain in the show
Kiki Bandy who is based in the UK recently claimed that a female star from the show sent her a private message on social media.
Though the details of the message were not revealed by her.
Kiki, however, said she is not implying that the housemate is a member of the LGBT community.
The entrepreneur came out as a lesbian via social media on October, 2017, years after she moved to the UK.
- BBNaija: I’m still depressed despite being at Big Brother’s show – Angel
- BBNaija: Angel speaks on making love with Cross
- Despite Being At Big Brother’s Show, I Am Still Depressed – Angel Laments
- #BBNaija6 Week 8: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House
- LET’S TALK!! Can A Lesbian Make A Good Wife? Can A Gay Make A Good Husband? Can You Marry One?