National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu has asked Muslims to use the Eid-el-Kabir festivity to pray for the unity and stability of Nigeria.
In a statement on Monday released by his media aide, Tunde Rahman, the former Lagos Governor urged Muslim faithful never to forget the reason for Eid-el-Kabir and to reach out to give solace to others.
He advised them to dedicate themselves to greater adherence to the compassionate and spiritually nourishing commands of Almighty Allah.
Tinubu urged the people not to forget the poor and vulnerable, adding that one of the qualities of a good Muslim is to be a caring and generous human being.
He called on Nigerians to remember President Muhammadu Buhari, governors and other leaders in their prayers to be able to enjoy the benefits of a better Nigeria
Tinubu prayed for gallant soldiers and other security agents confronting evil people.
This article was originally published on Nigeria News
- 200,000 Nigerians in UK should smoke Buhari out – Omokri
- 10 Tweets By Nigerians That Scream “Sapa, Nice One”
- “If You Don’t Do Something Now, You Will Have No Home To Go” – Charlyboy Tells Nigerians Abroad
- How Bola Tinubu Created Many Igbo Billionaires – Joe Igbokwe
- Too Much Blood Is Flowing In Nigeria, Buhari Has To Resign Immediately – Sheikh Gumi