Princess Beatrice and her husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi were snapped together at the weekend as they enjoyed some time together in London.
Photos published by the Mail on Sunday showed the loved-up royals making the most of Saturday’s warm summer weather.
The couple enjoyed a spot of lunch outside before hitting the shops, and they looked effortlessly stylish as they did so.
While Edoardo wore dark trousers and a white collarless shirt with beige shoes, Beatrice, whose pregnancy was announced last month, looked lovely in a mid-length green dress which she teamed with a denim jacket, sunglasses, and a sunhat with a black ribbon.
At one point, the mother-to-be could be seen cradling her growing baby bump in one hand as she carried a small wicker basket in the other.
- Princess Anne enjoys Glamorous Night Out in London with her Husband, Sir Timothy Laurence
- Zara Tindall, Princess Anne and Duchess Camilla Step Out for Day one of Royal Ascot – best photos
- Michael Costello Responds To Leona Lewis’ Claims About Feeling Humiliated By The Designer
- If You’re A Harlot Just Say It – Dorcas Fapson And Timini Egbuson Slams Princess Shyngle
- Crocs Are Cool Now (And They Always Have Been)