President Buhari has suspended all Endsars protest nationwide while addressing the nation tonight.
24. I therefore call on our youths to discontinue the street protests and constructively engage government in finding solutions. Your voice has been heard loud and clear and we are responding.
25. And I call on all Nigerians to go about their normal businesses, and enjoin security agencies to protect lives and properties of all law abiding citizens without doing harm to those they are meant to protect. Let me pay tribute to officers of the Nigeria Police Force who have tragically lost their lives in the line of duty.
27. This government respects and will continue to respect all the democratic rights and civil liberties of the people, but it will not allow anybody or groups to disrupt the peace of our nation.
- Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Wrong
- Criminalising Fulani herdsmen because you don’t like Buhari’s face is evil – Lauretta Onochie
- Apostle Johnson Suleman denies being probed by IG of Police, Adamu
- The Government Of Buhari Has Disappointed Nigerians – Jega
- Group submits petition to IGP, Adamu against Tinubu, calls for immediate investigation