Hanan, one of the daughters of President Muhammadu Buhari, is set to marry Mohammed Turad, a special adviser to former Lagos State governor and current Minister of Works, Babatunde Fashola.
According to SR, Hunan Buhari and Mohammed Turad, marriage is set to take place on September 4, 2020.
The wedding will be held inside the Aso Rock Villa and has been dubbed as ‘The First wedding’, being the first-ever wedding to happen in the Aso Rock Villa.
Mohammed Turad is the son of a former lawmaker, Alhaji Mahmud Sani Sha’aban, who represented Zaria in the House of Representatives from May 2003 to May 2007.
Sha’aban is also a former governorship candidate in Kaduna State under the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria.
- Reports on Bashir Ahmad Presidential Jet for wedding: He reacts
- Buhari’s aide, Bashir Ahmad set to wed his girlfriend, Naeeemah today in Katsina
- Buhari said he congratulated me reluctantly – Obaseki
- FG Puts 9-Seater Presidential Jet Up For Sale, ‘To Cut Down On Waste’
- Ekiti APC Suspends Buhari’s Aide, Others