An Ohio priest respected as a “religious and community leader” has been sex trafficking vulnerable minors and adults for more than two decades, the Department of Justice announced in an indictment unsealed Friday.
A grand jury has charged Rev. Michael J. Zacharias, age 53, with sex trafficking minors and sex trafficking both minors and adults by force, 10 counts in all. Federal authorities arrested Zacharias on August 18 and have kept him in custody since. He taught at St. Michael’s Parish in Findlay, Ohio.
“Michael Zacharias used his respected position to prey on and take advantage of youth and adults for his own sexual gratification,” said Brian Russ, the FBI special agent in charge of the investigation.
- Michael B. Jordan Is Joining OnlyFans And Donating The Proceeds Towards A Barber School
- Lori Harvey’s Dating Michael B Jordan; Spends Thanksgiving in Steve Mansion! (Pics)
- Tonto Dikeh’s Ex Set To Marry Daughter Of Kogi West Senator
- Ghost In Abandoned Hospital Captured On Camera
- Low UTME Cut-off Mark Makes Northern Youth Lazy – El-Rufai