The royal couple kicked off their trip on Monday with a visit to Exeter Cathedral. After celebrating the city’s designation as a UNESCO City of Literature and launch of The Royal College of Nursing’s Prince of Wales Nursing Cadet Scheme in England, Charles and Camilla looked thrilled to meet crowds of youngsters outside the Cathedral.
- HBO’s New Animated Royal Satire ‘The Prince’ Is Tasteless, and, More Seriously, Not Even Funny
- Mike and Zara Tindall’s Cutest PDA Moments as they Celebrate Tenth Wedding Anniversary
- Two women struck by lightning at Snowdon summit
- Nigerian couple welcome twins after 16 years of marriage
- President With Missing Certificate Attends Global Education Summit – Dino Mocks Buhari