Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle have been granted an award for limiting their family to two children.
Population Matters said it was an “enlightened decision” by the pair, who are parents to two-year-old son Archie and newborn daughter Lili.
The charity, which campaigns to achieve a sustainable population, said it was recognising Harry and Meghan with the Special Award for being “a role model for other families”.
- Princess Anne to Make History by Following in Prince Philip’s Footsteps
- Kate Middleton to take on New Role after Prince Harry Steps Down
- New ForCE Model Accurately Predicts How Coasts Will Be Impacted by Storms and Sea-Level Rise
- Scotland Appoints 42-Year-Old Nigerian, Yekemi Otaru As Varsity Chancellor
- What Cats Can Teach Us About the Human Genome and Our Genetic “Dark Matter”