The Duke of Sussex will return to the UK next month at the unveiling of a statue of his late mother, Diana, Princess of Wales, at Kensington Palace, HELLO! can confirm.
The visit, which will see him reunited with his older brother, Prince William, will come just under a month after the birth of his and Meghan‘s daughter, Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor.
Previous reports have suggested that Prince Harry might have missed the unveiling of the Duchess was still awaiting the birth of their second child.
The Duke returned to work just days after becoming a father for the first time when Archie was born in May 2019. Harry travelled to the Netherlands to celebrate an event for the forthcoming 2020 Invictus Games in The Hague just three days after his son’s birth.
- Prince William’s Hilarious and Endearing Childhood Nickname for the Queen
- Martin Bashir, Who Tricked Diana into TV Interview, Was a ‘Serial Liar on an Industrial Scale’
- Euro 2020 NED vs UKR live: 18-years-old Zabarnyi starts for Ukraine, Netherlands eye to reclaim Euro glory; follow live updates
- British Columnist FIRED & A Lawyer Suspended For Racist Twitter Exchange About Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s New Baby!
- Princess Eugenie Looks Stylish in Signature Florals