Hard feelings? One?
Perish the thought!
Buoyed, perhaps, by her success at cheerfully wishing North Korean tyrant Kim Jong Un and his people a happy national day and best wishes for the future, the queen has turned the focus of her blithe good tidings on a less easily placated opponent of Britain’s most ancient institutions: Prince Harry.
- Sunday Riley’s Auto Correct Brightening and Depuffing Eye Contour Cream Is the Enemy of Raccoon Eyes
- Prince Harry describes the Queen and Prince Philip as the ‘Most Adorable Couple’
- Thank You, Harry Styles, For Giving This Spot-On Dating Advice in the Middle of a Concert
- Prince Andrew Won’t Leave Protection of His Mommy to See Baby Granddaughter
- Princess Beatrice welcomes latest royal baby