The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge took a seat in the Royal Box to watch the women’s singles final at Wimbledon on Saturday afternoon.
Prince William joined his wife Kate Middleton, who is a keen tennis fan and patron of the All England Lawn Tennis Club, to see Australia’s Ashleigh Barty beat Czech Republic’s Karolína Plíšková, clinching her second Grand Slam title.
While the royal couple thoroughly enjoyed the nail-biting game, after it finished they were left scrambling to delete a tweet they had sent – because of a small typo!
- Mike and Zara Tindall’s Cutest PDA Moments as they Celebrate Tenth Wedding Anniversary
- India at Tokyo Olympics: Atanu Das stuns Korea’s Jinhyek Oh in thriller, cruises into next 1/8 elimination round
- What’s Going On With Britney Spears’ Topless Instagram Photos??
- Kanye West’s Donda Album and My College Experience Have 1 Thing in Common: A Dorm Room
- BIG QUESTION!! Will Signing Of Varane Make Man United Title Contenders??