The Duke of Cambridge is yet to meet his niece, but he already shares a sweet connection with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle‘s newborn daughter, Lilibet ‘Lili’ Diana Mountbatten-Windsor.
The uncle-and-niece duo shares the same birth month, with little Lilibet born on 4 June and Prince William celebrating his 39th on 21 June. June also marks the same birth month as Zara Tindall’s second daughter Lena, who was born on 18 June 2018.
Meanwhile, on Thursday, it will be a bittersweet day for the royal family as it would have been Prince Philip‘s 100th birthday.
Little Lili will have to wait a while before she meets her family, as she was born in Santa Barbara, California, where her parents now live full-time with her older brother Archie.
In light of Lilibet’s arrival, Prince William and Kate released a statement alongside the Queen, Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall, congratulating the couple on their family of four.
- Prince William’s Hilarious and Endearing Childhood Nickname for the Queen
- British Columnist FIRED & A Lawyer Suspended For Racist Twitter Exchange About Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s New Baby!
- Woman who gave birth to 10 babies reported missing
- 8 Easy Ways To Escape Adulting
- Paris Jackson Details How She Found Self-Love After Years of Living With Depression and PTSD