The Duke of Cambridge surprised Team GB boxer Lauren Price at Kensington Palace with a special treat ahead of the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games.
The pair sat down for an interview for BBC Sport on the grounds of Prince William and Kate‘s London residence, where the Duke presented Lauren with a personalised cake to mark her 27th birthday.
The fondant-covered cake was in the shape of a boxing ring and featured two red marzipan boxing gloves. Its message read: “Happy 27th Birthday Lauren + Good Luck!”
- Rapper, Fetty Wap’s 4-year-old daughter has died
- Waka Flocka & Tammy Have SPLIT UP . . . Reality Show Curse Strikes AGAIN
- Fetty Wap’s Daughter Passes Away Unexpectedly At Just 4 Years Old: ‘They Say Souls Can Feel Your Love’
- Twitter In Awe Of Lisa Bonet’s Magic After Ex Lenny Kravitz Calls Husband Jason Momoa His ‘Brother’!
- Happy Birthday Sunil Chhetri: Virat Kohli wishes Chhetri on his birthday says, Grateful for our friendship