like any other family, the royals have their own sweet and sometimes funny nicknames for one another. The Queen‘s moniker, Lilibet, was coined during her childhood when she struggled to pronounce her full name, Elizabeth, and it was even used by her late husband, the Duke of Edinburgh.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex welcomed their daughter on 4 June and have named her Lilibet ‘Lili’ Diana Mountbatten-Windsor in honour of the Queen.
But did you know that Prince William had his own hilarious nickname for his grandmother when he was a child?
- Prince Harry’s Exciting News after Memoir Announcement
- Queen Letizia of Spain’s Grandmother Dies at the Age of 93
- HBO’s New Animated Royal Satire ‘The Prince’ Is Tasteless, and, More Seriously, Not Even Funny
- Mike and Zara Tindall’s Cutest PDA Moments as they Celebrate Tenth Wedding Anniversary
- This Latest Trailer For Ghostbusters: Afterlife Will Have You Reaching For Your Proton Pack