The Duke and Duchess of Sussex announced the happy news on Sunday that their baby girl arrived on Friday 4 June at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital in Santa Barbara, California.
Prince Harry and Meghan also proudly confirmed their daughter’s name as Lilibet ‘Lili’ Diana Mountbatten-Windsor, paying tribute to the Queen‘s family nickname and the late Princess Diana. But the new royal baby also shares a sweet connection with her cousin, Princess Charlotte.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge‘s only daughter was born in May 2015 and her full name was confirmed as Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana, with her middle names in honour of Her Majesty and Princess Diana.
- Prince William’s Hilarious and Endearing Childhood Nickname for the Queen
- Zara Tindall, Princess Anne and Duchess Camilla Step Out for Day one of Royal Ascot – best photos
- Duchess Camilla, Countess of Wessex and More wow on Day Two of Royal Ascot
- Martin Bashir, Who Tricked Diana into TV Interview, Was a ‘Serial Liar on an Industrial Scale’
- Princess Anne enjoys Glamorous Night Out in London with her Husband, Sir Timothy Laurence