Singer Dencia has weighed into the coming back of Paul Okoye and his twin brother Peter Okoye as Psquare music group saying it will literally be the biggest thing in Africa.
Dencia who is as eager as almost all of us tweeted saying Psquare coming back together as a group will literally be the biggest thing in African entertainment history as they are loved as a group across the world.
According to Dencia, if Psquare should come back as a group, their shows would be sold out in a second as they literally together hold the heart of entertainment on the African continent and no one can argue about that.
Dencia ended with a joke asking those who would argue with her to argue with their ancestors who would also attend the show if Paul Okoye and his brother Peter Okoye decide to come back as Psquare.
Dencia is right when she said the show of Psquare would be sold out if the two brothers put their ego aside and come together as a group because they have been really missed as a group and they literally hold the heart of African entertainment.
No one is saying without Psquare there’s no entertainment in Africa but what Dencia is trying to make us understand is that the two brothers if together do really great and better than when they are alone and they are really loved as a group in the whole of Africa.
The post Psquare Coming Back As A Group Will Be The Biggest Thing In African Entertainment – Dencia Says appeared first on Newzandar News.
- It’s Been Almost a Decade Since iCarly Ended – Here’s What the Cast Is Up to Now
- I’m A Descendant Of The 1st West African To Have A University Degree In 1611- Reno Omokri Boasts
- Do You Agree?? A Man Sexually Attracted To A Child Should Be Castrated – Bam Bam
- Buhari To Land In Borno On Thursday, June 17
- My Engagement To Iyke, Dream Come True – Theresa Ugorji