Amazing news for Mama June Shannon and her extended family!
On Wednesday, Lauryn ‘Pumpkin’ Shannon gave birth to her second child with husband Joshua Efird — and so Mama June is a grandmother (again)! And Alana ‘Honey Boo Boo’ Thompson is an auntie (again)!! Amazing!
The stars of Mama June: Road to Redemption welcomed baby boy Bentley Jameson Efird (love the name!) into the world after Pumpkin was initially admitted to the hospital on Tuesday night.
She went through labor overnight and, well, here we are now!
Ch-ch-check out Pumpkin’s sweet pics and welcome message for this adorable little tyke (below):
Look at that precious little face!
Pumpkin and Joshua, who tied the knot in 2018, are already parents to 3-year-old daughter Ella Grace, so Bentley is the perfect addition to their growing family!
[Image via Lauryn ‘Pumpkin’ Efird/Instagram]
The post Mama June’s Daughter Lauryn ‘Pumpkin’ Shannon Gives Birth To Adorable Baby Boy! LOOK! appeared first on Perez Hilton.
- Fetty Wap’s Daughter Passes Away Unexpectedly At Just 4 Years Old: ‘They Say Souls Can Feel Your Love’
- Made in Chelsea star Binky Felstead marries fiancé Max Darnton
- Pastor Joshua Iginla gifts Yinka Alaseyori a car
- Oklahoma Mother Charged With Child Neglect After 12-Year-Old Daughter Births Child By ‘Boyfriend’ Twice Her Age
- TB Joshua Was Killed, Bishop Sam Owusu Claims