Prince Philip, husband to the United Kingdom Queen Elizabeth is reportedly receiving treatment on a hospital bed.
Naija News learnt that the Duke of Edinburgh who is a member of the British royal family was rushed to the hospital after showing strange symptoms during the week.
CNN reports that Philip is expected to spend a couple of days at the London hospital, though the cause of his illness is yet to be revealed.
The statement reads: “His Royal Highness the Duke of Edinburgh was admitted into the King Edward VII Hospital in London, on Tuesday evening.
“The Duke’s admission is a precautionary measure, on the advice of His Royal Highness’s Doctor, after feeling unwell.
“The Duke is expected to remain in the hospital for a few days of observation and rest,” the statement added.
In another news, founder and Senior Pastor of the Omega Fire Ministries International, Apostle Johnson Suleman, revealed he prayed during the lockdown for the dreaded COVID-19 disease not to end now.
Naija News reports that the renowned clergy stated this while bragging about his third jet which he bought during the raging COVID-19 pandemic.
- Here’s Why Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Oprah Interview Is ‘Coming At Such A Difficult Time’ For The Royal Family
- Harry and Meghan Begged to Delay Oprah Broadcast While Prince Philip Is Gravely Ill
- Newly Recruited Soldier Commits Suicide In Bauchi
- Here’s Why Meghan Markle Referred to the Royal Family as “The Firm”
- Buckingham Palace ‘Very Concerned’ And Plan On Investigating Claims That Meghan Markle Bullied Staffers