Rapper Eldee needs help to understand how asking someone to leave Nigeria means a declaration of war as he seems not to understand how that could mean war.
Eldee in a post asked netizens to help him understand how asking someone to leave Nigeria translates to the declaration of war as he seems to be missing something that makes others think that statement is a declaration of war.
According to him, his statement of leaving Nigeria is just like trying to force a wife to stay in a marriage she no longer wants to remain in and then threatening her with physical abuse for asking to leave the marriage.
Eldee speaking on the recent issues in Nigeria said apparently, Boko Haram and other self-declared terrorist groups have not done enough yet to be worth dealing with in a language they understand neither is the rapidly growing kidnapping industry.
READ ALSO: Why Did God Kill His Only Son For Our Sins Instead Of Killing Satan – Nadia Buari Asks
But a deleted tweet of the president is threatening war with his countrymen when people are being kidnapped every single day others are killed and properties are being destroyed but none of that has a real reaction from the presidency.
Eldee then added that now their eyes have cleared and even though he never wanted a second term for ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, President Buhari has failed woefully like his military colleagues before him.
The post Rapper Eldee Needs Help To Understand How Asking To Leave Nigeria Is A Declaration Of War appeared first on Newzandar News.
- My Engagement To Iyke, Dream Come True – Theresa Ugorji
- Reality TV Star, Uriel Asks People To Judge Her By Her Deeds & Not How She Dresses
- Just Because You Want Something Doesn’t Mean That Is What God Wants For You — BBNaija Star, Leo Dasilva
- Don’t Let Me Block You’ – Singer, Simi Tackles Those Trying To Force Another Pregnancy On Her
- Buhari To Land In Borno On Thursday, June 17