On Sunday morning, rapper Lil Durk’s brother Dthang was shot and killed outside a Chicago nightclub. Hours before Dthang was killed, Lil Durk was on stage rapping about “smoking” some of his “opps” from rival gangs.
Well it now appears that Durk may be changing his ways in the wake of recent events. MTO News has learned that Durk is allegedly telling people close to him that he’s no longer going to rap about “smoking” any murdered opps.
Janelle Monae Shows Off Her ‘Struggle’ Stripper Moves . . . Goes VIRAL!!
LIL DURK has been outspoken about taking shots at his deceased rivals – especially Tooka and FBG Duck. In his music, Durk frequently raps about “smoking Tooka” or “smoking” Duck. Both Took and Duck were murdered on the streets of Chicago, by men associated with the same gang as LIL DURK.
But LIL DURK appears to now stop the cycle of violence. MTO News spoke with a person at Durk’s record label Def Jam who asked to remain anonymous.
The insider – who asked to remain anonymous – told MTO News, “[Durk] is obviously devastated, but he’s committed to ending the cycle of violence.”
The tipster claims that Durk will likely no longer talk about “smoking” any rivals going forward.
Prayers go out to LIL DURK, and his entire family.
- EXCLUSIVE Pic Of Lil Durk At His Brother’s Funeral – Very Sad!!
- ICC WTC Final: Rohit Sharma will struggle if the ball moves around at Southampton, feels Scott Styris
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Calls Out Bobby Shmurda For Signing To Roc Nation!!
- Quando Rondo Says He’s Struggling To Book Shows: Let That Sh*t Go!!
- ‘Biafra Is Your Only Source Of Income’ — Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu