I was absolutely thrilled when Disney+ became a reality back in November 2019. I finally had access to all the animated Disney films from my childhood in one place and no longer needed to worry about whether or not they’d be “going back into the vault.” The last thing I expected when cycling through my favorite films – including Hercules, Aladdin, Pocahontas, and The Lion King – was that I’d finally pick up on plot holes I’d missed as a child. This left me with a lot of questions about character motivations and relationships, but it also had me viewing certain characters like Belle from Beauty and the Beast and Ariel from The Little Mermaid in a completely different light. Here are the six Disney films that left me questioning everything as an adult.
- Harry Potter Actor Matthew Lewis Says The Films Are Too ‘Painful’ For Him To Watch — Here’s Why!
- Neil Patrick Harris Pushes Back On Idea That LGBT Actors Should Play LGBT Roles: ‘Hire The Best Actor’
- Fate: The Winx Saga Falls Prey to Netflix’s Whitewashing Issue
- ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters vs FC Goa: FC Goa takes a 1-0 lead at Half Time, can Kerala Blasters fight back?; Watch KBFC vs FCG Live Streaming Online on Disney+Hotstar
- Inside The ‘Unhealthy Environment’ Of Clare Crawley & Dale Moss’ Relationship