Regé-Jean Page has caught wind of people’s plea to make him the next James Bond, but he’s not rushing to don the tuxedo quite yet. The 30-year-old Bridgerton star spoke about the 007 invocation during a Jan. 8 appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. “I think there might be an element of cultural translation to be done here. Like if you’re a Brit, and you do something of any kind of renowned that people regard well, then people start saying the ‘B’ word,” Regé-Jean told host Jimmy Fallon, referring to the word “Bond.”
He then called it the “‘B’ word merit badge,” which he doesn’t foresee leading to the actual role. Nonetheless, he’s flattered by the sentiment. “I’m very, very glad to have the badge,” he said. “I’m glad to be in such wonderful company of people who have the badge. But it’s a badge.” So, technically, he’s not not on board – just saying. During the chat, Regé-Jean also opened up about filming Bridgerton, as well as his family’s reaction to all. those. sex scenes. Watch the actor’s full interview above, then feel free to indulge in these pictures of him looking simply divine!
- Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade Re-Create a Bridgerton Scene, and It’s Flawless, My Dear
- NL PODCAST!! Is Laycon’s Jimmy Jump Off Freestyle Worth Comparing Him With Nasty C? (LISTEN UP)
- QUIZ: Which James Bond Are You?
- QUIZ: Which Bond Girl Are You?
- Don’t Worry, Netflix Promises Lupin Part 2 Will Be Coming “Very Soon”